martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

#MaxiDressღ

Los maxi vestidos son super frescos para el verano (que ya se acerca) y además son muy favorecedores para TODOS los tipos de cuerpos. No dudes en usarlos para cualquier ocasión.

I think this might be the winner.. even the print...not what I originally thought, but I like it
dress, apparently its easy to sew: Its just 4 rectangles. Measure shoulder to hem length, then girth at widest part (hips?) and divide by 4. Add seam allowance. Sew allowing for neckline, arm holes. No pattern needed. 1/2 hour, max!
I love this hair style

Las celebs también los usan...

Street Style | Paisley Maxi  CLICK THE PIC and Learn how you can EARN MONEY while still having fun on Pinterest
Nina Dobrev

Vanessa Hudgens dons a floral cutout maxi and a pair of Koolaburra Starla leather platform clogs.
Vanessa Hudgens

Once upon a time two stars loved the same dress:
Selena Gomez

all of Serena Van der Woodsen's outfits and where to buy? WHERE HAS THIS BEEN I THINK IM GOING TO PASS OUT FROM EXCITEMENT LIKE LITERALLY I CANT HANDLE THIS IS IT REAL
Blake Lively

Emma Roberts
Emma Roberts

#FashionistaATodasHoras ♛

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario